Email Marketing In Private Practice: Converting Followers into Clients
Recorded On: 12/11/2018
This webinar is focused on the basic concept and practice of email marketing. We’ll look at what email marketing is, why your practice needs it and how to get started. We’ll also talk about what and how often you should be emailing your followers and how to ensure that you are HIPAA compliant. Here’s what you can expect from this webinar.
- A solid understanding of what email marketing is.
- Why email marketing is such an effective tool for your practice.
- What you will need to get started.
- How often and what you should be sending out in your email campaigns.
- How to ensure that you maintain HIPAA compliance.
Lisa Wozniak is a Marketing Consultant and owner of Woz Marketing; a marketing company dedicated to helping private practice owner enroll more clients through online marketing strategies. Lisa is driven by her passion to help practitioners overcome varying marketing challenges private practice owners face. Lisa has been in the marketing arena for over 25 years. Having worked with several big business clients in a corporate setting, she has realigned her niche to focus on private practice owners by helping them develop and implement creative marketing strategies designed to grow their client base.